1. This section contains information related to Papillon Milano 1990 srl management, referring to Papillon Milano 1990 srl users data treatment.
2. The present informative follows art. 13 Reg. UE no. 2016/679, related to physical people protection regarding personal data treatment and data traffic, for the subjects who interacts with Papillon Milano 1990 srl by the website corresponding to:
3. The informative is only made for Papillon Milano 1990 srl, not for any other website reacheable by any link in this.
4. The purpose of this document is providing indications related to timing, modalities and nature of the information that data owners should provide to users connected to Papillon Milano 1990 srl website, regardless the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European laws.
5. The informative can undergo changes due to new regulation introduction, the user is therefore invited to periodically check the present page.
6. If the user is 14 or less, following art.8, c1, Reg. UE 2016/679 and Art. 2 – Quinquies of D.Lgs 196/2003, modified by D.Lgs 181/18, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or the legal guardian
II – DATA TREATMENT
1 – Data Owner
1. Data Owner is the physical or legal person, the public authority, the service or the entity that, individually or grouped with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. Regarding this website, the data owner is: Sole Director, for any clarification or user rights exercise, He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Data Manager
1. Data Manager is the physical or legal person, the public authority, the service or the entity that treats data on behalf of the Data Owner
2. Following art.28 reg. UE no. 2016/679, assigned by the Data Owner, the Data Manager of of the website of Papillon Milano 1990 srl is: Sole Director
3 – Data treatment place
1. Data processing from using Papillon Milano 1990 srl website takes place at the administrative headquarter
2. In case of necessity, data connected to the newsletter service could be treated by the Data Manager or any subjects in charge at the data treatment place
III – COOKIES
1 – Cookies type
2. A cookie is a small group of transferred data to the browser by the user from a web server and can be read only by the transferring server. It is not a executable code or a virus-carry.
3. Cookies does not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, is possible to block partially or completely the cookie data saving. However, in this case the site navigation and the offered services could be compromised. To proceed without change cookies options, just continue browsering.
Here below the type of cookies the website use:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are some technologies used to save information on user’s computer, then collected by the websites. The most used and famous is the cookie HTML one. They are used for navigation, for simplify the access and the website fruition. They are necessary to transmit electric network communications, transmitted to the supplier to provide the service the customer request.
2. Cookies settings could change following the used internet browser. However, the user can manage or request the cookies cancellations by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow o block the access to certain website areas.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient website fruition.
4. Cookies inserted to the browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or via blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used to optimize website by the owner of the site himself, who can collect information about the number of users and how the navigate on the website. Under these conditions, the cookies analytics follows the same rules, about informative and consent, as the technical cookies.
5. About duration, is possible to distinguish temporary cookies, that are automatically deleted at the end of the navigation session, used to identify the user to avoid to log-in at every viewed page, and permanent ones, active until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed to permit access and stay in the reserved area in the dedicated area as a registered user
7. Cookies are not persistently memorized but exclusive for the navigation time, and be lost after browser closure. Their use is strictly transmitting session identication made of casually generated numbers by necessary server to permit safe and efficient website exploration.
3 – Third Part Cookies
1. Relating to the origin, is possible to distinguish cookies sent to the browser by the visiting website, and third part cookies sent by computers from other websites, not from the one visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third part cookies
3. Most of third part cookies are tracking cookies used to discover online preferences, to find interests and custom the advertising proposal of the users.
4. Analytics third part cookies may be installed. They are sent by third parts domain, external from the website
5. Analytical third part cookies are use to collect information on users behavior on Papillon Milano 1990 srl. The survey is anonymous, to monitor performance and site usability. Profiling third part cookies are used to create users profiles, to offer preference-based advertising messages.
6. The use of this cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parts itself, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and instructions to manage or disable cookies published on webpages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those used to create user profiles to send advertising message in line with the preferences shown by the user web navigation.
2. When this cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Art. 22reg. UE 2016/679 and art. 122 of the protection data Code will be applied.
IV – TREATED DATA
1 – 1- Data treatment mode
1. As any other website even this uses log files in which information are collected automatically during users views. The collected information may be the follows:
– Internet protocol address (IP);
– Browser type and device settings for connecting to the web;
– Internet service provider name (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Referral and exit page
– Possibily the number of clicks
2. The mentioned information are automatized and collected only to verify the correct running of the website, and for security reasons. These information will be treated for the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (antispam filters, firewall, virus checking), auto-registered data may contains personal information such as IP address, which could be used in accordance with the laws in force, to block any attempt to damage the website or other users, or any dangerous or illegal activity. These data will not be use to identify and profile the user, but only for protecting the site and the users, these information will be treated for the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the users knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any laws violations.
2 – Purpose of data treatment
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes previous indicated and kept only for the time necessary to carry out the specified activities, in any case not beyond 2 years.
2. The data collected for securities purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses on this site generates the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website for specific requested services.
4 – Browser configuration help
1. The user can set up the cookies even with his browser settings. However, removing the cookies from the browser may cancel the website preferences.
2. For further information and help is possible visiting the support page of the web browser used:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
V. RIGHT OF THE USER
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The website of Papillon Milano 1990 srl intends to inform the user about the existence:
– The right of the user to request to the Owner the access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment about it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– The right to request the cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or the block of the treated data in violation of the law, including those which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– The right to obtain the proof about the updating, data integration, cancellation , data blocking and transforming operations, even regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in case such fulfillment may be impossible or involves a use of resources disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests may be sent to the Owner of the treatment, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
4. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) –expressed consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – expressed consent to use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or memberships, racial or ethnic origins or political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. In case of violation of the law, the user has the right to complain with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the data treatment in Italy.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the user rights, see art. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFERT TO EXTRA-EU COUNTRIES
1. 1. This site may share some of the collected data with services located outside the European Union area. Particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph I of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield program.
2. Will never be transferred data to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set in Article 45 et seq. Of the EU Regulation.
VII. PROVIDED DATA SECURITY
1. This site treats users’ data in a legit and correct way, taking appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized data destruction. Data treatment is carried out using informatic and / or telematic tools, following logistics and organized manners strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In some cases, other categories of employees are involved in the organization of the website in addition to the Ownwe (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. DOCUMENT MODIFICATIONS
1. This document in published on:
2. 2. Previous versions of this document will still be available on this site.
3. The document was updated on 05/08/2019 to comply with the regulatory provisions, in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.